Thursday, June 4, 2009

Poor Baby

Charlotte was bitten by a mosquito yesterday afternoon while she was helping Jared take the garbage out, and the poor thing kept swelling up throughout the day :( I had to pick up my nausea meds at the pharmacy this morning (yay nausea meds!), so I had the pharmacist look at her then. He suggested Benedryl gel, so I applied that throughout the day. It still swelled up a little bit, so this evening Jared and I took her back up there, just to make sure there wasn't a weird reaction going on with her. It was a different pharmacist and he suggested an oral Benedryl, and said we might want to have either or doctor or someone in their Take Care Clinic look at her. It was almost 7:30 and they usually close at 6:30, but someone was still there and looked at her. She reiterated the oral Benadryl and suggested putting some ice on it, and of course she ooh'ed and ahh'ed over how cute and sweet Charlotte is :) In the meantimie, poor thing has this pitiful looking bug bite right by her eye. She's rubbed at it a little but, but as you can see from the picture, she isn't too bothered by it.



And here's a picture from last night when she was playing foosball with her Daddy :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Poor thing! I'm glad it's not bothering her. That's my kinda girl though! She'll smile for a camera no matter the circumstances! :)

Arin Rollins said...

How can one little girl be so stinkin' cute? :o) I just love that smile ! OK, I may be a little biased! Hope her eye gets better!