Friday, July 10, 2009

Eet Free Chikin!

Chick-Fil-A had their annual "Dress Like A Cow - Get Free Food" day. I don't know if that's exactly what it's called, but that's how this fantastic day works. Jared said he would not partake of such festivities, but Charlotte and I are not above making fools of ourselves.

Does it get any cuter than this? I propose that it cannot.

(I dressed up as well, but I do not make as cute of a cow as Charlotte, so you will just have to your imagination as to how goofy I looked.)

And here are a couple pictures from yesterday...

"I'm safe here, Mom."
Get it? Safe! 'Cause she's on a safe! :) hahaha

She was not so amused when I took the time to get the camera and take a picture when she got stuck on the piano bench.

2 comments:

Arin Rollins said...

SOOOOOO Cute!

Anna said...

Brittany, When I saw that last picture I couldn't help but laugh. Poor thing....but it makes for such a cute photos!