Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I know it's a day late- don't worry, I didn't forget about it yesterday. I just forgot to blog about it!

Charlotte and I woke up Jared yesterday morning with the sweet gifts and card she picked out. She got him a book called "Daddy's Little Girl" that has cute stories of the sweet bonds between fathers and daughters. But the real winner was the Gator memorybook that he got! Jared described it as a "pop-up book for adults". It has the history of the football team and has lots of little inserts and things like ticket and poster replicas from throughout the years. Jared really seemed to like it and I think it will be fun to flip through during the commercials of the games this fall.

Jared is such a wonderful father and Charlotte just loves him to death. She loves their playtime when he gets home from work and is so smiley around him. I am so grateful for him and all he does for our family.

The first pictures of Jared with Charlotte - such a proud Daddy!


0 comments: