Monday, February 8, 2010

Photo Recap

I cleaned out the girls' closets... Naomi has already outgrown all of these clothes!

The hangers from Charlotte's outgrown outfits. She still had lots of 12 month size clothes hanging up. I might need to clear it out more often. :/


Is there anything cuter than this?!


Charlotte likes to put Mickey and his gang with Dora and her crew in the same plastic zip-up tote that she refers to as their "house". Apparently, the tough economy has affected the cartoon characters as well and they're now teaming up and sharing homes.


Love this smile!


Charlotte in her "tig tails"... Nope, not a typo. She calls them "tig tails" :)


Snoozing in Daddy's arms


Saturdays are perfect for building forts


Reading inside the fort


Sweet sisters


Singing about Zacchaeus, with the mandatory hand motions. "Zacchaeus, you come down..."


"My Daddy is hilarious!"


They're both smitten


And we'll close it with a Charlotte story... She is at the stage where she's repeating everything she hears. Yesterday as I was changing her Pull-Up, she told me, "Oh my goodness! I pee-pee!" Oh my goodness... she must have picked that one up from her father :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Brittany these are such sweet, sweet pictures!! I cant believe how big Naomi is and that she's growing up so fast;). Dosen't cleaning out their closets of outgrown clothes make you feel like you've accomplished such a HUGE task!!! By the way daisy has the same dress charloette has on, I love it! Take care Super Momma.

Kiki

Arin Rollins said...

LOVE LOVE the pictures! I can't wait to see you all this weekend! I can't believe how much Naomi has grown already! Asa is going to look really puny next to all the girls! :o)

Just the 5 of us said...

Those pictures are so sweet! :)

Screaming Meme said...

What a beautiful family! Hi, I'm Meme from Screaming Meme...It is so nice to meet you! I wanted to invite you over to meet Poor Pitiful Pearl, my slipcover I made...Hope to see you there! Meme