Thursday, September 4, 2008

Standing By Herself

Yesterday Charlotte started letting go of the furniture while standing up! And in just these two days, she's gotten quite sure of herself and has stood up for about 5 seconds at a time before getting a little weary and knealing or falling to the floor. She's even taken a step forward, but I think it's more of her falling in the direction of where she wants to go rather than walking. But I don't think it'll be long at all before we really start chasing her around the house!

"Rawwwrrrr! I'm a bear!"

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

This video reminds me of my relationship with the Lord. I am so wobbly and He just picks me up when I fall, He straightens out my feet and puts me in a position to begin again. ♥

She is so adorable. I could just squeeze her.

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! It makes me sad that I haven't seen her more. Next thing I know, she'll be walking!