Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Far, So Good!

"The most sophisticated piece of equipment you will ever pee on!"

By this point of my pregnancy with Charlotte I was feeling really crummy, but so far I've been feeling great. I'm more tired than usual but I'll take that over the "morning" sickness any day. We're already planning the nursery, which will be themed "Fruits of the Spirit" if it's a girl or "Armor of God" if it's a boy. We're so excited, but this early in the pregnancy it almost doesn't seem real. Once I start showing (which I hear is much earlier with the second), I'm sure it'll sink in. I'm determined to not gain as much weight this time so I don't have people asking me, "Are you sure you're not having twins?" Oh, the rants and raves that Jared heard me go on regarding some peoples' lack of manners!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how far along are you???? Man I want another one!

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

About 5 1/2 weeks! Only 34 1/2 to go!

Anonymous said...

lol, I remember hearing some of those rants!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oh, and I haven't even gained that much weight but people keep asking me that question. I just want to cry. I am carrying him all in my belly so, of course, I am getting big there.

I think people can be really mean!