Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome Naomi Faye!

Naomi Faye Rollins
Born 12/07/09 at 10:18 a.m.
9 lbs, 3 oz
21.5 inches






She is finally here! God has continued to bless our family beyond what we could imagine. I just cannot get over how much love I feel for my husband and my girls. Girls, did you catch that? It's plural. We have two now!

The hospital wouldn't allow any children under 5 in the labor/delivery area, so it was Wednesday before Charlotte was able to meet her little sister. Wednesday also happened to be our 3rd wedding anniversary! On the way home with my wonderful husband sitting beside me, our two daughters sitting in the back seat, and the first time we were all together as a family of four, it was easy to say that it was one of the best days of my life.

I'll post more pictures later, but here are a few to hold you over...

Her Daddy is already smitten


Snuggling with her Grammy


Meeting her Toto


Charlotte loves giving Naomi kisses and loved that she came home wearing a bracelet

7 comments:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Yay Yay Yay!!! I'm so glad you are all home together and that Charlotte is adjusting well. That last picture just melts my heart-sooo sweet!! Congratulations! (and Happy Anniversary too!)

Lehmansterms said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy to see pictures. :) We will be praying for you as you recover and adjust to having two. Charlotte already looks like she will be a wonderful big sister! Congrats!!

Whitney said...

YAY!!

She is gorgeous! Welcome to the world, Naomi Faye! Jared is crazy-outnumbered now! ;)

Can't wait to watch both of your girls grow up into beautiful young women! Congratulations!

Arin Rollins said...

We are just sooooo happy for you all! And we are so glad we got to meet Naomi before we headed home! Well done! She is beautiful and we can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Love you! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm tearing up thinking of your "moment" in the car and how sweet that must have been!! Praying for you all as you adjust to being a family of four!!

Kelly said...

so sweet! I'm so happy for you guys! What a precious family!

Shannon said...

I can't believe you have TWO beautiful little girls!! AHH! When did we grow up?! Charlotte is going to be such an awesome big sister.