Sunday, August 2, 2009

Charlotte's First Haircut

I finally broke down and gave Charlotte her first haircut! She's had a combination of the mullet (business in the front, party the back!) and Zac Efron's bangs (he's one of the actors from Disney's High School Musical. I haven't seen it, I'm not a crazed fan of his, I've only seen him on interviews on the Today Show and such things. I swear!).

The Mullet

The Efron Bangs (I'm coining that term!)


Giving a haircut to a toddler is a process. Not something to be completed all in one sitting. At least if your toddler is named Charlotte Michelle and doesn't understand the concept of sitting still. It's probably horribly crooked and uneven, but I figure she'll never sit still long enough for anyone to notice it. Just like she won't sit still long enough for me to get decent "Before" and "After" pictures. Here's the best I could do...

BEFORE


AFTER



With so many different layers that she has naturally grown, it'll be a while before she actually has a cute haircut, but I think this is an improvement over what she had.

2 comments:

Arin Rollins said...

Great job! She looks so cute!

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Wyatt NEVER sits still for a trim and always wants the scissors! I feel victorious if there's no blood!