Monday, April 13, 2009

Tagged Again

I was tagged by my friend, Whitney, to list seven things that I love. And I'm supposed to tag seven other people, but I'm lazy. So if you're reading this, Tag! You're it!

Let's See... Things that I love...

1. My God and my Savior. The only reason I have a hope for the future, knowing that I will be welcomed into Heaven.

2. My husband. He's pretty amazing :) I'm so lucky that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

3. My babies! Charlotte, Baby Rollinski on the way, and the sweet baby who I won't meet until I get to Heaven. Charlotte is beautiful and brings me so much joy and keeps me in stitches laughing. And I am so excited to meet her baby brother or sister in December!

4. Naps! I love a good nap! Sunday afternoons after church and lunch is prime napping time around here. And I did take a nap here and there before this pregnancy, but over the past two weeks I have just been exhausted and am taking a nap every day. Today I took two.

5. Our home. We have a long list of things we want to update/improve, but there is no place that I am more comfortable and love to be more than here.

6. Gator Football! It's great to be a Florida Gator! There are two seasons around here: college football season and the other 8 months out of the year when they're getting ready for the next college football season.

7. Travelling. As much as I love our home, I do love to travel. I love to see new places, do new things, and try new foods. But there is nothing like that feeling of walking in the front door after a long trip and knowing you're home.

0 comments: