Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Girls In Mamma's Pearls

This past Saturday we had the first of four family Christmas parties, which, of course, gives me an excuse to put Charlotte in adorable Christmas dresses for each one! She has been given several dresses and outfits and, between the family get-togethers and church, I think she'll be able to wear each and every one. The pictures below are from right before we left for the party with Bobbie's, my stepmom's, family. Charlotte loves playing with my jewelry, especially the long strand of pearls. If I do let her play with my jewelry (only the fake stuff), she knows exactly what to do with it. She tries to put the necklaces around her neck and the bracelets on her wrist. She even puts my pony tail holders on her wrist because she's seen me wear them like that.

Uncle Chad & Auntie Amber bought her this little red dress. Isn't she just adorable in it!!


2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

She is the cutest thing!

DeeAnn said...

Your daughter is so adorable!

I would like to introduce myself, our husbands are cousins. We live in Toccoa. I would love to meet you someday. Maybe we can meet at The Lady & Sons if we're ever in Savannah at the same time.
Happy New Year!