Thursday, November 17, 2011

Forever and a Day

Here are some pictures of the goings-on around here the last few weeks...

Charlotte is in Awana Cubbies and is loving every minute of it! She is memorizing a new verse or two each week and constantly amazes us with some of the things she shares or questions she asks.

At the first sign of cold, we built a fire in the fireplace and made some s'mores, using this recipe. The girls loved it and ask constantly if we can build a fire, assuming that the where there's fire, there's s'mores!

Charlotte is in a stage where she either wants to help you do anything and everything, or she wants nothing to do with obeying and good luck trying to get a simple task from her accomplished. This picture shows her and Naomi in very eager to help moods. Jared has been doing their laundry lately (yes, I know, how lucky am I?!), and he's been getting them to help hang up the clothes. I'm not even letting the fact that the shirts and dresses aren't all facing the same direction bother me. Too much anyway :)

I consider myself a fairly crafty person who can usually whip up something cute in a matter of minutes. Pride cometh before the fall, though. I waited until the day of Halloween to start their costumes. I had to dye some socks, stuff them, sew them, and attach them with ribbon to hang from their arms. Easy, right?
They're pink spiders, can't you tell?! Martha Stewart, I have failed you.
But at least their bags turned out cute!

This is what happens when you tell a three year old that she can play quietly in her room at bedtime. You find her in a bed full of potato head pieces.

Movie night with Daddy, popcorn, and Veggie Tales. It doesn't get much better in their books!

0 comments: