Friday, February 20, 2009

Dancing Queen

I'm sitting on the couch looking through some blogs, and I have some music playing in the background. And Charlotte was playing by herself with her toys, then all of a sudden got up and started "dancing". Her dancing consists of marching in place, spinning in circles (then falling over from getting dizzy), and bouncing (usually just the top half of her body, so she looks like she's saying "hello" to a room full of Japanese people). Seriously, it's about the cutest and funniest thing I've ever seen. I'll try to get it on video sometime to share with you. It was one of those moments that I hope I never forget.

Now I smell something not so sweet... Diaper duty calls...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey LOVES to dance! They are so cute when they dance. I hope they never stop dancing! Oh, to be so young and innocent.

Holly said...

Please do!